One third of the world's population is utilizing social media. That's almost 2.5 Billion people.
If that doesn't do it for you, here are a few more reasons why social must be a part of your marketing strategy.
- Your customers, and those of your competition, are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and all of the other networks you haven't heard of yet
- A social media presence greatly impacts the way you, and your business, rank organically in searches
- Social media networks amplify your other marketing spend and offer an unprecedented opportunity to expand your reach
- There are few, if any, content distribution methods as cost-effective as social media networks
- Social media puts you in charge of your online reputation and provides an opportunity for your organization to develop industry clout